The seller may need to move quickly, for example not to lose a house already found. You may be able to use this to your advantage, particularly if you are in a position to move quickly, for example, if you are a cash buyer.
- find this out by asking the estate agent as many questions as possible.
- find out about the seller’s position,
- when does the seller wants to move out by,
- has the seller found a property to buy
- why the house is on the market.
Ask the estate agent as many questions about the sellers position as you can.