Who does my survey?  Any surveyor you choose should be properly qualified.  Not all are.  All the surveyors listed on Simpler Move are members of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).  This ensures that each has the appropriate qualifications to conduct surveys.

Use our Comparison Tool on the right to get the right surveyor and report for you.

If you are not sure of the type of survey you need click here for a further guide.

Remember, especially with older houses, a basic report can be a false economy.  We have found many customers opting for a basic report.  They have then found they need to spend significant sums of money.  The difference in cost is minimal.  The difference in the outcome can be substantial.  Unless the property is relatively new, we always recommend a full building survey.